We look forward to welcoming WEST Center Members and Affiliates for the 2019 Industry Advisory Board (IAB) Meeting and Research Symposium on November 17 and 18.
The IAB and Research Symposium will be held at the Pima County / WEST Center Water Campus, seven miles northwest of the University of Arizona's main campus in Tucson, Arizona. Please see below for information on the tentative schedule, accommodations, and event location. We hope you can make it!
Sunday, November 17
- 4:00 - 6:00pm: Happy hour/mixer hosted by WEST - by invitation
- Mixer Location: Gentle Ben's Brewing, 865 E University Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85719
Monday, November 18
- 8:00 - 9:00am: IAB meeting (light breakfast provided) - CLOSED SESSION
- 9:00 - 9:30am: Opening speaker, Dr. Elizabeth Cantwell, UA Senior VPR
- 9:30 - 10:30am: Research updates and potential projects
- 10:30 - 10:50am: Break
- 10:50 - 12:00pm: Research updates and potential projects
- 12:00 - 1:10pm: Lunch with special speakers
- 1:10 - 2:30pm: Research updates and potential projects
- 2:30 - 3:00pm: Utility & Industry roundtable
- 3:00 - 3:30pm: IAB feedback - CLOSED SESSION
- 3:30 - 4:00pm: Student & Researcher fast pitch & posters
- 4:00 - 5:00pm: Social hour -- Posters & WEST tours
- 6:00 - 8:00pm: IAB dinner hosted by WEST - by invitation
- Dinner Location: Blanco Tacos, 2905 E Skyline Dr, Tucson, AZ 85718
Tucson has many options for lodging. See below for a list of just a few. If more help is needed, please contact Sarah Prasek.
Water & Energy Sustainable Technology (WEST) Center
2959 W Calle Agua Nueva
Tucson, AZ 85745
**The majority of program activities will be held next door in the Radon Room of the Pima County building, 2955 W Calle Agua Nueva.**
To open map, click on image (left).
For more information or assistance, please contact Sarah Prasek, WEST Center Program Coordinator, at 520-626-3328 or email@example.com. You may also reach out to Bob Stea, WEST Center Associate Director, at 520-626-8226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.